2019-10-08

bluff email ransomware for bitcoin# 1C2EbKJCZKtHMJawxBqyzZ9SHQVwRyfist

mis.cyb/sec/malware/
bluff email ransomware for bitcoin# 1C2EbKJCZKtHMJawxBqyzZ9SHQVwRyfist:
. this letter was in my spam
(Oct 6, 2019, 12:50 PM
subject: Hohe Gefahr. Konto wurde angegriffen.)
seeming to come from my own account;
but gmail warns there is no way to verify this;
it warns of a trojan but I use a chromebook,
which is not so prone to trojans.
. here is what the letter said
translated by google from german
(not necessarily the language of the attacker):

As you may have noticed,
I have sent you an email from your account.
This means that I have full access to your account.

I've been watching you for a few months now.
The fact is that you have become infected with
malware on any of your website for adults.

If you are not familiar, explain it to you.
The Trojan virus allows us full access and control
over one computer or another device.
Nowadays, I can see everything on your screen,
turn on the camera and microphone,
but you know nothing about it.

I also have access to all your contacts and correspondence.

Why did your antivirus detect no malware?
Answer: My malware uses the driver.
I update all four hours that Signatures,
for your Antivirus, are not used.

I made a video that says you are satisfied
... in the left half of the screen,
and in the right half you see the video you have seen.
With one mouse click, I can send this video
to all your emails and contacts on social networks.
I can also access all of your email correspondence
and messaging that you use.

If you can prevent this,
transfer the amount of € 719 to my Bitcoin address
(if you do not know who you should,
write in Google: "Buy Bitcoin").

My Bitcoin Address (BTC Wallet) reads:
1C2EbKJCZKtHMJawxBqyzZ9SHQVwRyfist

After entry, I loose the video
and they never hear me again.
I give you 48 hours to pay.
I received a notification that you had read this letter
while the timer was working when you saw this letter.

Filing a complaint somewhere is not meaningful,
as this email is not one that can track my Bitcoin address.
I make no mistakes.

If you find out that
you shared this message with another person,
the video will be shared instantly.

No comments: