2018-05-03

cultural appropriation @IngrahamAngle on @FoxNews

5.2: pol/free speech/cultural appropriation:
@IngrahamAngle on @FoxNews tv:
. you can say I feel like the other sex today,
so I will just dress like the other sex,
and use their bathroom too;
but if you feel chinese,
and say I will dress like the Chinese today,
that's hateful cultural appropriation.

. I laughed, but sometimes
cultural appropriation is hateful;
such as using the head dress of
the leadership of a dominated culture
on a sexualized female of the
brutally dominating culture.
. on the other hand,
people wanting to wear Mohawk haircuts
are agreeing that Mohawks look admirable
and that sort of cultural appropriation
should be encouraged as part of non-hateful freedom.
. I laughed because I have thought it absurd
that any man who feels like cross-dressing
should have access to the women's bathroom;
the only men allowed in the women's room
should be those that have their
male genitalia removed
and have been awarded a state id
certifying that they are no longer male.
5.5:
-- . when I wrote that I didn't consider
there are some special cases that are complicating:
what if a person has both sex organs
and wishes to identify as a woman
but also keep her male sex organs?
there might be other special cases too.

No comments: