2009-12-27

welcome to heck, bent trikers!

4.16: how some family reacted

. the new trike has no basket,
. some wonder how I can see the traffic from down there?
. it's the same posture as in a car,
just a foot lower
and it's the only way to not be
knocked over by the leaping {winds, thieves, dogs},

the converted:
. they brought up a good point..
you are looking up and around instead of down
and low-riders are easier to balance .
but teasing me about fear of dogs?
. I do cry a lot about dogs;
I should just practice martial arts
and let the confidence in!


8.15: co.net/trice/where are all the trikers?
date Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 1:26 PM
Out of 5 million or so you'd think there would be more.
Actually saw a recumbent trike, not a Trice,
parked outside a supermarket in Skibbereen the other week,
but by the time I'd found a piece of paper for a quick note it had gone.
Come on Tricers, where are you all?
my reply:
. my family said the trike/velomobile was impractical as a car .
. my insur'rep suggested that if I
ever tried to claim that exotic trike as stolen
it might be categorized as jewelry
(they don't cover jewelry) .

No comments: