2021-02-04

hrblock.com appearing to do free tax filing until I qualified for Saver's Credit

 2021.2.3: mis.cyb/net.hrblock.com/

hrblock.com pretending to do free tax filing until I qualified for Saver's Credit:

I tried HR free file from this link;

https://www.hrblock.com/online-tax-filing/free-online-tax-filing/

even after Fox news said H&R Block said

they were pulling out of the free e-file tax business.

[foxbusiness Jun 16, 2020]

https://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/hr-block-irs-relationship-free-file

"Tax preparation company H&R Block 

has decided it will no longer participate

in an IRS sponsored program to provide

free filing options to low-income Americans."

. I was confused because H&R Block does indeed

still claim to provide some free service,

but their free offer didn't apply to me

because you can't have savers credit for free.

. there is no way they are not going to

apply the savers credit;

because I already gave them my w2 form completely

saying I had given money to a 401k

and the site gave no way to not take the credit.

I had to take the credit,

and H&R Block was going to charge me $29.99 for it.


"use H&R Block Deluxe ...

The Saver's Credit isn't covered in your current product.

But we’re here to help. Once you upgrade to Deluxe, ..."

"You must upgrade to H&R Block Deluxe

to claim the Saver's Credit." (Form 8880)

"If you don’t, you won’t be able to e-file your return."


H&R Block FREE [limitations]:

"We’ll only store your return until November 2021"

"Also, be prepared to manually re-enter all your tax info

when filing for next year."

Dr.Judy Wood`Where Did the Towers Go? Evidence of Directed Free-energy Technology on 9/11


No comments: